- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Police Had Inaccurate Data About Foot Chases — And Missed Deadline For Reforming Chase Policy, Monitor Says
The Police Department missed a consent decree deadline for updating its problematic foot chase policy — just months after an officer shot and killed 13-year-old Adam Toledo after a short chase.
Chicago Police Pointed Guns At Sleeping Children In Warrantless Raid Of Home, Lawsuit Alleges
Two children awoke with guns pointed at their heads, the suit says. They are struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder, according to the complaint.
Chicago Police’s Use Of Force Policies To Be Reviewed, Face Changes By New Group Of Residents, Activists
Chicago Police have used force in more than 16,500 reported incidents since 2015, including 991 times in 2020, according to the city's data.
Weigh In On Chicago’s Court-Enforced Police Reform Plan Before It’s Finalized
The court will hold public hearings on the plan for police reform Wednesday and Thursday.