- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Man Charged With Firing Gun In Incident That Ended With Two Officers Getting Killed By Train
Officers Eduardo Marmolejo, 37, and Conrad Gary, 31, died on Monday.
This Has Been The Most Deadly Year For On-Duty Chicago Police Officers In Nearly A Decade: ‘How Much Can They Take?’
The deaths of Officers Eduardo Marmolejo and Conrad Gary brings this year's total of on-duty police officer deaths up to four. That makes 2018 the worst year for such deaths since 2010.
Supporters Raising Money For Families Of Fallen Chicago Police Officers After Train Tragedy In Roseland
Officers Eduardo Marmelejo and Conrad Gary died Monday night at 103rd and Cottage Grove. Now, GoFundMe pages are raising money for their families.