Concord Music Hall
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Riot Fest Aftershow Lineup: Kim Gordon At Empty Bottle, Tegan And Sara, Danzig And More
More than 20 groups will be doing aftershows throughout the week of Riot Fest, including two bands doing full album runs.
Concord Music Hall’s New Neighbors Will Be A Cafe, Cocktail Bar And Club: ‘Something For Everybody’
The owner of Concord Music Hall aims to liven up a sleepy Milwaukee Avenue stretch with a burst of businesses. An all-day cafe serving all-American eats will be first to open.
Radius, A Massive New Music Venue In Former Pilsen Factory, Set To Open Next Year
Radius, owned by Concord Music Hall's Nick Karounos, has already booked Lil Wayne, Alkaline Trio and Bad Religion.