- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Logan Square’s Comfort Station Selling Native Plant Kits Through May To Benefit Organization’s Programs
Comfort Station has teamed up with local growers to sell the $65-$85 kits, which each include a handful of plant varieties for different garden conditions.
After Burst Pipes Flooded Logan Square’s Comfort Station, Community Leaders Raising Money For Repairs
Comfort Station's pipes burst in February, destroying supplies and its piano. Leaders teamed up with Logan Square Preservation to recoup money spent on the repairs and support other community initiatives.
Logan Square Neighbors, Artists Unite For Día De los Muertos Installation And Celebration At Comfort Station
The installation will honor people who have died and institutions that have vanished in gentrifying Logan Square.
Can Logan Square’s Comfort Station Survive The Pandemic? Cultural Hub Raising Funds To Stay Afloat
Neighbors can bid on original, locally made art commissions during the online auction, which runs Dec. 7-14. Money raised will support Comfort Station's programs and struggling artists.
Logan Square Has Its Own Sacred Harp Singing Group — And It’s Thriving
People of all ages and backgrounds gather every month at the Comfort Station to sing choral music that dates back to the early 1800s. "It's a wonderful social outlet," one group member said.
Lula Cafe Assembles ‘Dream Team’ For Annual Comfort Station Fundraiser Dinner
The annual dinner is the largest single source of funding the arts organization receives each year.