- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Wall Of ‘Unconditional Love’ Aims To Show Mother Of Slain Baby Girl ‘There Are People Out Here Who Do Care’
Artist Oneita Jackson is painting a heart using the name of 5-month-old Cecelia Thomas, who was killed in South Shore. She hopes to connect with Thomas' mother and present her with the heart — and express her love.
Marz Brewing Owner’s Black Lives Matter Display Smashed By ‘Jagoffs’ Outside Bridgeport Art Gallery
The art installation at Co-Prosperity Sphere is part of larger exhibition called, "Justice. Defund. Abolish: For Black Lives."
Juneteenth May Not Be A National Holiday Yet, But Chicago Will Be Celebrating
Looking to celebrate 154 years since slavery was abolished in the United States? Here's your guide.
Huge Book Sale Brings 7,500 Books, Art And More To Bridgeport’s Co-Prosperity Sphere This Weekend
Pilsen Community Books' three-day event features original literary art, live music, and of course, lots of books.