City of Chicago
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Giving $22 Million In COVID-19 Relief Funds To Eligible Businesses And Nonprofits
The Chi Biz Strong grant program will provide financial relief to eligible small businesses and nonprofits taking in less than $3 million in revenue.
4th Ward Residents Can Join A Virtual Public Safety Forum Wednesday
Residents of Grand Boulevard, Hyde Park, Kenwood and Oakland can participate and submit questions in advance.
Englewood Business Owners Can Get Free Help Applying For $250K City Grants
The Neighborhood Opportunity Fund grant deadline has been extended until April 16.
Gun Buyback At St. Sabina Saturday Gives $100 Gift Card For Every Returned Firearm
St. Sabina Church is hosting a $100 gun buyback event from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.