- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Lit Books In Logan Square ‘Hanging In There’ As Online Book Sales Flood In
The most popular books right now? The 1965 science fiction novel "Dune," Rebecca Makkai's "The Great Believers" and "The Glass Hotel" by Emily St. John Mandel.
CTA-Owned Parking Lot Near Logan Square Monument Could See Huge New Development
The development proposal, which is in very early stages, is rumored to include roughly 150 apartments.