- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
As City Boosts Development Near Public Transit, South Siders Urge Investment In Green Line — Where A Shutdown Crippled A Community
The Racine Green Line station closed 27 years ago as part of a two-year plan to renovate the aging rail line. A temporary closure became permanent and now the community is working toward revival.
Questions About The Census? Pilsen Leaders Have Answers At Sunday Event
The event aims to promote the importance of the census in the traditionally undercounted Latino population, organizers said.
Trump Crackdown On Sanctuary Cities A ‘Crass’ Effort To Scare Immigrants Away From Census, Officials Say
"We’ve never seen a consistent attack like Donald Trump against non-white immigrants in America," Rep. Jesus “Chuy” Garcia said.
Chuy Garcia Running For Mayor Again? He Should Do It, Luis Gutiérrez Says
Gutiérrez won't run but drafts Garcia instead. "If Chuy doesn't have petitions out, I will print them myself. I know how to spell his name," he said.