Chosen Few Picnic
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
DJ Terry Hunter Teases Possible Collaboration With Beyonce At Chosen Few’s 30th Anniversary Picnic
Scores of house music lovers descended onto Jackson Park on a perfect summer day, some still holding tickets from last year’s canceled event. "It’s wonderful to be back."
Chosen Few Picnic Celebrates 30th Anniversary With 14 Hours Of House Music In Jackson Park Saturday
The "Woodstock of house music" returns after two years online due to the pandemic, with parties held across Chicago all weekend. General admission to the picnic is $60.
Chosen Few Picnic Canceled In-Person For 2nd Straight Year; Virtual Event Set For July 3
The "Woodstock of house music," which has drawn crowds of more than 40,000 in recent years, won't be held in Jackson Park this summer. The picnic had never been canceled or rescheduled prior to the pandemic.
Chosen Few Picnic Is Canceled, Will Be Held Virtually
Those who purchased tickets can save them for the 2021 picnic or request a refund by May 22.
The Chosen Few Picnic’s 30th Anniversary Celebration Is Still On — For Now
The "Woodstock of house music" is still scheduled for July 4, though the coronavirus has led organizers to pause advance ticket sales.
Creators Of Silver Room Block Party And Chosen Few Picnic Unite To Discuss How They Pull Off The South Side’s Most Epic Gatherings
The two groups want to leverage their power to provide more opportunities for the city's youth.