- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Chicago Legends For Ukraine’ Bringing Local, International Musicians To Wicker Park For Benefit Concert Friday
The concert at the Chopin Theatre is raising money to support artists unable to work in Ukraine. Organizers are also setting up a livestream for people to watch.
Chopin Theatre Seeking Donations As COVID Surge Causes Cancellations, Uncertainty At Wicker Park Venue
The Wicker Park theater has been a neighborhood staple for more than a century: "We will survive. The question is, how hard it will be to do it?"
Chopin Theatre Raises $72,000 From Grateful Fans, Hopes To Reopen This Summer: ‘It Was Really Overwhelming’
Monthly operating costs for the 103-year-old Wicker Park theater — which has been closed since March 2020 — are $12,000.
102-Year-Old Chopin Theatre Asks Public For Help Surviving Pandemic
"Your donation will help to alleviate operational costs and extend the life of this magnificent theater and its 100 years of history."
100 Years In Wicker Park: The Chopin Theatre’s Revival Brought Elegance To Gritty Polish Triangle
Built in 1918, the theater was revived in 1991. Its second show was directed by actor John Cusack, just one of hundreds of performers who've called Chopin home.