chopin elementary school
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
CPS Crossing Guard Takes Over For Volunteer Neighbor At Busy Intersection, So He’s Heading To Avondale To Help Another School
Robert Magiet spent the past week acting as a volunteer crossing guard at Campbell and Chicago avenues near Chopin Elementary School. Now, an official CPS crossing guard has been assigned to the post.
Chicago Man Was Tired Of Seeing Cars Nearly Hit Kids Walking To School. Now, He’s A Volunteer Crossing Guard
When Robert Magiet heard a driver almost hit someone near Chopin Elementary in Ukrainian Village, he ordered a stop sign online. By Monday, he was helping families cross at a dangerous intersection.
More Than $14,000 Raised For Beloved Chopin Orchestra School: ‘We Are All So Grateful’
When news broke that the beloved orchestra was playing corporate concerts to stay afloat, Chicagoans donated thousands to the dedicated young musicians.
To Help Save Renowned Elementary School Orchestra, Student Musicians Playing Corporate Concerts To Raise Money
Chopin Elementary School and its 75 musicians lost some CPS funding, so it's decided to become an orchestra for hire.