Chicago’s Dog House
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Want A Hot Dog … Without The Beef? Here Are 22 Veggie Dog Options In Chicago
Trying to get a Chicago-style dog sans the beef? We've got you covered with these local vegetarian and vegan spots.
Chicago Style: 40 Photos Of Hot Dogs — And The Stands We Love — To Make You Drool Today
PHOTOS: In Chicago, hot dogs aren't just a meal — they're a work of art.
Celebrate Hot Dog Day With Chicago’s 12 Wackiest, Over-The-Top Wieners
Some Chicago dogs are wilder than others.