- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicagohenge Dazzles Photographers, Onlookers As It Sends Stunning Light Through City’s Streets
PHOTOS: This spectacle can be seen a few days before and after the equinox, so there's still time to catch a glimpse.
Chicagohenge 2022: Here’s How To See It And Get A Pic
Thursday is the fall equinox, when the sun is in just the right position to rise and set between buildings on east-west streets.
PHOTOS: Chicagohenge Makes City Glow As Spring Equinox Dazzles Onlookers
Sunday marked the spring equinox, when the sun is in just the right position to rise and set between Downtown buildings on east-west streets. The phenomenon is hugely popular, especially among photographers.