- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Volta Elementary, Ronan Park And Kelvyn Park On Northwest Side Are Finalists For $1.5 Million City Grant
Northwest Side neighbors can weigh in on three finalists' proposals in a community survey until Nov. 11.
$1.5 Million In City Funds Will Go To One Of Three South Shore Projects: A Garden, The Cultural Center Or Rainbow Beach
All three finalists for Chicago Works community challenge funding in the city's Southeast planning region are in South Shore.
In Need Of Upgrades, Far South Side School Playground, Library And Park Hope To Win $1.5 Million In City Funding
The projects are among 21 finalists in the Chicago Works Community Challenge, which will award up to $10 million to upgrade seven public spaces across the city.
City Promises Multi-Billion-Dollar Program To Fix Roads And Bridges Will Hire Local, Bring More Jobs To Underserved Areas
CDOT will resurface 75 miles of arterial streets as part of Chicago Works over the next two years. Most of the projects will require at least half the work be done by Chicago residents.