Chicago State University
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago’s Top Women’s Pro Basketball Players Finally Get A Shot In Their Hometown Tourney: ‘It’s A Blessing’
The Chi-League pro-am highlights talented local players who can grow the game and serve as role models to young kids of all genders.
Chicago State University Drive-Thru Vaccinations End, But Walk-Ups Still Available
Chicago State is still offering COVID-19 vaccinations for walk-ups. No appointments are needed and the shots are free.
Black Chicagoans Aren’t Getting Vaccinated At The Same Rate As Others — And It’s More Than Just Distrust
Some of the lowest vaccination rates in Chicago are on the South Side. Officials could change that by improving health care access, opening more permanent vaccine sites and better listening to residents' ideas, organizers said.
Chicago State Vaccination Site Now Doing Drive-Thru Shots
People do not need to make appointments to get a shot at the site's drive-thru.
Here’s How To Get Vaccinated At Chicago State University
The mass vaccination site at Chicago State University is only open to some residents. Here's what you need to know.
Gwendolyn Brooks Library To Be Dedicated At Chicago State University Thursday
The Pulitzer Prize winner taught at the Roseland university where she will be honored.