Chicago Southwest Development Corporation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
St. Anthony Hospital Set To Buy Washburne Trade Center Site From City To Build Huge Community Campus
If the $5 million sale and overall project is approved by the city, St. Anthony expects to start construction in 2023 and be done by 2026.
After Years-Long Battle, Alderman Backs St. Anthony Hospital’s Bid To Buy Washburne Trade Center Site In Little Village
St. Anthony and Cinespace film studios have been in a bidding war for years for the 11-acre site at 31st Street and Kedzie Ave. Officials will share more details at a meeting Wednesday.
In Little Village, An Immigrant-Led Artists’ Commune Resists as Developer Seeks Eviction
In the midst of a housing crisis that has left immigrant renters among the most vulnerable, a group of immigrant punk rock musicians are fighting to stay at a commercial building they’ve called home for years.