Chicago South Side Film Festival
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago South Side Film Festival Accepting Submissions, Hoping To Hold Fest In Person This Year
Festival organizers are accepting online submissions through May 1, looking for feature films, shorts, animation and web series.
South Side Film Festival Returns Virtually With ‘No Lye,’ ‘Far East Deep South’ And More
The popular film festival is back — virtually — for its fourth year.
An Expanded Chicago South Side Film Festival Kicks Off With A Tribute To House Music
Back for a third year, the South Side's first and only film festival continues to amplify the work of local filmmakers.