Chicago Small Business Resiliency Fund
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
No Walk-ins, No Magazines, No Blowouts: Salons, Barber Shops Prepare To Reopen With New Safety Measures
Hairstylists are stocking up on protective gear and changing the way they work as salons prepare to reopen later this month.
Rep. Quigley To Wicker Park Neighbors: Come To Me With Your Small Business Concerns
In a Zoom call, Quigley addressed issues related to the Paycheck Protection Program, which he said was created in nine days and has "wild gaps."
West Town Photographer Chronicling The Faces Of Business Owners ‘Behind The Locked Doors’
"We don't know what is gonna happen tomorrow, if this is their last chance to shine, the last chance to get their voice heard. And I'm happy to help them in the little tiny way that I can."
Chicago Small Business Resiliency Fund Will Help Only A Fraction Of Businesses In Need
More than 8,000 Chicago business owners need the government's help to survive the COVID-19 pandemic. But the city can only help about 2,600 of them, numbers show.