Chicago scooter pilot
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Scooters Are Back Starting Wednesday — And This Time, They’ll Be (Almost) Everywhere
Scooters will be available 5 a.m.-10 p.m. daily.
South And West Siders Will Get Half Off All Rides If Lime Is Chosen For City Pilot Program, Company Says
Lime will provide a 50 percent discount for all rides in the South and West sides if the city's selects the company for the second scooter pilot program starting later this summer.
Chicago Scooters Were Used To Fill Gaps In Public Transportation, With Many Ending Up At CTA Stations, Lime Says
Five of the top 6 destinations for the scooters were Blue Line stops in Logan Square, Wicker Park and West Town.
Scooter Season Is Over For Now — But Will They Return? Group Says They Should (But With Docks This Time)
The Active Transportation Alliance thinks scooters should stay — but docked and kept off urban trails and out of Downtown.