Chicago Recovery Alliance
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Medical Students Giving Mobile Courses On Treating Gunshot Wounds, Overdoses As Demand Increases
Rush medical students are teaching Chicagoans how to give CPR, administer Narcan and bandage gunshot wounds while waiting for emergency help.
State Lawmakers Poised To Legalize Drug-Injection Site This Year — But Will City Leaders Follow Through?
Public health advocates say they're all in on creating a safe space for drug use. But Mayor Lori Lightfoot says the idea is still "under consideration."
Bad Drugs In Clubs: Venue Owners Say They’re Not To Blame For Overdoses As Fentanyl Testing Expands
A club owner said he'll add security and train staff after four people overdosed inside around Halloween. "I have nothing to hide," he said.
Needle Exchange Programs Cutting Back During Coronavirus Crisis
Programs started in the 1980s to slow the spread of the HIV epidemic are now scaling back because of COVID-19, a move some experts say could create a new challenge in fighting the deadly outbreak.