Chicago Parking Meters
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Montrose Harbor Paid Parking Meters Could Help City Turn Profit For First Time In Disastrous Parking Deal’s History, Officials Say
Pay-to-park meters are being installed at two of Montrose Harbor's most popular attractions, as well as in several parts of Lincoln Park.7:00 AM CDT
Lincoln Square Lot Would Be Great For Affordable Housing, Some Neighbors Say — But Others Want To Keep The Parking Spaces
The city-owned lot at 4715 N. Western Ave. is one of the main metered parking areas serving the prime Lincoln Square commercial area. A previous proposal to build on the lot didn't go through.
Coronavirus Ticket Amnesty Is Over For Street Sweeping, City Stickers — Here’s How To Get Yours And Avoid A Ticket
If you park on a residential block, you must renew your city sticker before July 16.
Parking Tickets Won’t Stop During COVID-19 Crisis After All, So Keep Feeding The Meter
Cars parked at expired meters with no other violations wouldn't be ticketed, Mayor Lori Lightfoot said last week. But it's happening anyway, Chicagoans say.