- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Blues Legend Muddy Waters’ Former Home Is Now A Chicago Landmark
The Kenwood home, which also hosted music legends Howlin’ Wolf and Chuck Berry, was one of three projects to receive landmark status Thursday.
West Side’s Pentecostal Church Of Holiness Is Now A Chicago Landmark
The landmark designation recognizes the cultural significance of the 90-year-old church and its historical architecture.
East Side Schlitz Tied House Set To Become Landmark As Owners Prepare To Reopen Bar
Owners Mike Medina and Laura Coffey Medina plan to reopen the historic tavern as East Side Tap by mid-2021.
Promontory Apartments, Mies Van Der Rohe’s First High-Rise, Takes First Step Toward Becoming A Chicago Landmark
The nation's first example of International Style architecture received a unanimous first recommendation from the Commission on Chicago Landmarks.