- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
North Center Alderman Nixes Developer’s Plan For Luxury Condos At Chicago Joe’s Property
Neighbors and the alderman rejected the plans due to a lack of commercial space, affordable housing and residential density to support local businesses.
Chicago Joe’s Closes Permanently; Owners Selling To Developer Who Wants To Build Million-Dollar Condos
The family-run restaurant opened in 1988 and the owners put the property up for sale in 2019.