Chicago Housing Authority
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Long-Awaited Next Phase Of Roosevelt Square Development Gets City Council Approval
The next phase of the Roosevelt Square project contains three mid-rise buildings with 207 total units and the rehabilitation of an existing building that will be the home of a museum and 15 residential units.
Long-Awaited Next Phase Of Roosevelt Square Development Met With Mixed Response From Near West Side Neighbors
Related Midwest would rehab 184 apartments from a previously completed phase and build 222 apartments across four buildings.
Renters Ask West Side Legislators To Lift Ban On Rent Control At Forum For Landlords, Tenants
Tenants called for solutions to high rent costs, while landlords asked for help staying afloat through the eviction moratorium.
The Crib’s New Bucktown Shelter Offers Young People Experiencing Homelessness ‘A Port In The Storm’
For nearly 10 years, the shelter was in a church basement in Lakeview. Now it has more space and new amenities.
Is CHA Protecting Its Most Vulnerable Residents During Coronavirus? Some Say No
The senior apartment building is located in a hot spot for coronavirus, but residents say it's been difficult to get basic equipment to protect themselves.