Chicago History Museum
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jaffee History Trail Opens, Transforming Park Behind Chicago History Museum Into Educational Pathway
Each stop of the history trail builds on the motif of "Chicago is ..." with words like "resilient," "complex" and "connected" to help tell the city's story.
The Stock Yards Bank Building, A Back Of The Yards Cornerstone, Is Ready For An Overhaul 50 Years After It Closed
The Stockyard Bank Building was born when Chicago ruled the meatpacking industry. Nearly a century later, some hope it can reshape the community.
Chicago History Museum Breaks Ground On Educational Trail, Plaza Renovation
The project will transform the 4.5 acres behind the museum by building an educational history trail and weatherproofing a public plaza.
Chicago History Museum Unveils Final Plans For Plaza Renovation, History Trail Construction
The Chicago History Museum's $10 million park beautification project could be finished by October.
West Side Elders Honored In Outdoor Living History Exhibit: ‘We Need The Older Generation To Help Guide Us’
"It's about appreciating history while it's here," said Jonathan Kelley, co-founder of the Lawndale Pop-Up Spot at 16th and Spaulding.
Glamorous Hollywood Gowns From ’30s, ’40s To Be Displayed At Chicago History Museum
Dresses from major designers, including Chanel and Valentina, will be shown at the exhibit.