- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville Lakefront: Here’s What’s Coming In The Mega-Development’s First Phase
With retail, residences and green space on the horizon, GRIT Chicago says it aims to make the multibillion project as transparent and equitable as possible.
Michael Reese Megadevelopment Moves Forward, Set For Pivotal City Council Vote Wednesday
The first part of the $3.8 billion project to transform the Bronzeville hospital site includes an innovation center, welcoming center, senior housing, a repurposed pavilion and a park.
Michael Reese Team Launches ‘Bronzeville Lakefront’ Social Media Campaign To Promote Megadevelopment
The developers say they want to answer community members' questions and profile neighborhood businesses and institutions.
City Commission Approves $97 Million Sale Of Former Michael Reese Campus, Clearing Hurdle For ‘Bronzeville Lakefront’
The massive project to bring thousands of homes, plus retail, park and research space, still needs City Council approval. Some construction could start as early as this fall.
Michael Reese Hospital Redevelopment Should Hire Workers From Bronzeville, Union Says
The 20-year project will give Bronzeville an economic boost, but workers want to make sure residents aren't left behind.