- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bill Conway, Former Cook County State’s Attorney Candidate, Launches Bid For Alderman Of A New Downtown Ward
The new 34th Ward will includes parts of Downtown and the West Loop. The territory was shifted under the new ward map, and current Ald. Carrie Austin plans to retire, so there is no incumbent for the City Council seat in 2023.
Want To Vote In Person Even Though You Applied For Vote-By-Mail? Here’s How
Even if you applied to vote by mail, you can still vote in person instead on or before Election Day, Nov. 3.