chicago election 2019
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Walter Burnett Overwhelmingly Wins 27th Ward Election, Landing 7th Term
With 96 of the precincts reporting, the incumbent landed 69.8 percent of the vote to challenger Cynthia Bednarz’s 30.1 percent.
Ald. Tom Tunney Holds On To His Seat In 44th Ward
Despite monied challengers bolstered by the Ricketts family, Tunney had 62 percent of the vote with 95 percent of precincts reporting.
When It Comes To The Mayor’s Race, The Owners Of This Beverly Bungalow Are Really Hedging Their Bets
With so many candidates in the race — allowing for a number of potential runoff scenarios — the stakes are high.
Election Day Will Be ‘Memorable And Historic’ …But Officials Are Worried People Still Won’t Vote
About 38,000 people still need to send in vote-by-mail ballots, and the Election Board is worried their voices won't be heard on Election Day.
Chicago Needs 1,000 More Election Judges — And Soon
"If we filled 100 in the next two weeks that would be a miracle," said Bucktown leader Steve Jensen, a member of the 32nd Ward Democrats.
Sigcho Lopez Gets To Stay On Ballot, Making Way For A 5-Way Race In 25th Ward
The race has been left wide open after veteran Ald. Danny Solis announced he would not seek re-election.