Chicago Dyke March
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Dyke March Launches Emergency Mutual Aid Fund In Lieu of Annual Pride Event
Dyke March Chicago used the annual events $4,000 budget to launch a COVID-19 emergency mutual aid fund.
Chicago Dyke March Brings ‘Anti-Capitalist’ Pride Celebration To Little Village This Weekend
Organizers of the march are asking supporters with the means to donate through their GoFundMe page to help fund food, permits, ASL interpreters and more.
Chicago Dyke March Returns To Little Village This Weekend
The 22nd annual march is celebrating the resistance of oppressed people around the world, including "Palestinians and those who are undocumented."