- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Badass Women’ Of Chicago History Highlighted In Virtual Tour
The virtual tour, being held during Women's History Month, will highlight six local women who have made a mark on Chicago and world history.
Want To Tour Chicago From Your Couch? Chicago Detours Launches Free Online Happy Hour Tours
The company is moving its tours online with daily 20-minute programs.
Pilsen Walking Tour Focused on Gentrification Canceled After Social Media Criticism
The three-hour tour scheduled for July 7 also planned to visit murals and restaurants.
From Meatpacking Hub To Foodie Heaven, West Loop’s History On Display In Walking Tour
The tour will explore how the meatpacking district became home to an array of high-end restaurants and companies like Google and McDonald's.
Gentrification Takes Center Stage On Pilsen Walking Tour
Attendees will visit Canton Regio, 5 Rabanitos and sample paletas on the three-hour food tour.