Chicago Department of Transportation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Webster Street Bridge Will Close During Daytime Hours Starting Monday
Crews will work 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday until Nov. 25.
South Side Bus Stop Bench Removed As City Cracks Down On Loitering, Creating ‘Mess’ For Elderly Riders
The removal was an effort to stop people from congregating at the stop all day, the alderman and police said.
Fulton Market Streetscape Work Heads Toward Ogden Avenue, Expected To Be Completed This Year
The second phase of the project will focus on improvements between Carpenter Street and Ogden Avenue.
Overhaul Of Logan Square’s Most Dangerous Intersection Will Turn Part Of Milwaukee Ave. Into Park Space
The proposal calls for bending Milwaukee Avenue around the square and converting streets to two-way traffic.
Stretch Of 18th Street Closed This Week As ‘Lovecraft Country’ Filming Returns To Pilsen
A new HBO series produced by Jordan Peele will close streets for filming in the evening and early morning hours from Wednesday until Saturday.