Chicago Coalition to Save Our Mental Health Clinics
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Community-Funded Northwest Side Mental Health Clinic Is Coming To Logan Square
The long-planned facility, funded through a property tax increase approved in 2018, is opening in a large, industrial-style building on Armitage Avenue.
Push To Reopen Shuttered Mental Health Clinics Challenged By City’s Top Doc
Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s administration is pushing back hard on a proposal from the City Council to reshuffle mental health spending to reopen city-backed clinics.
Community-Funded Mental Health Clinic Planned For Logan Square, Avondale Or Hermosa Now Needs A Provider To Run It
A committee overseeing the creation of the clinic is looking for a provider to run the Northwest Side facility, which will be funded through a property tax increase approved in 2018.
NW Side Is Getting A Community-Funded Mental Health Clinic Thanks To Overwhelming Support Of Voters
About 86 percent of voters in the three neighborhoods voted in favor of opening the clinic — and nearly 80 percent voted to raise property taxes to fund it.