Chicago city sticker
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Coronavirus Ticket Amnesty Is Over For Street Sweeping, City Stickers — Here’s How To Get Yours And Avoid A Ticket
If you park on a residential block, you must renew your city sticker before July 16.
Chicagoans Saved $11.5 Million Thanks To City’s Sticker Debt Relief, Mayor Says
About 11,400 people applied for forgiveness from city sticker ticket debt during the one month when applications were open.
Last Chance To Have Your City Sticker Debt Erased: Deadline To Apply Is Sunday
City sticker ticket debt making you nervous? Get it erased — but hurry!
Here’s How To Get Your Chicago City Sticker Ticket Debt Erased
Here's a how-to guide to get your debt cleared if you haven't been able to pay off tickets for city stickers.