Chicago City Markets
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Austin City Market Extended After Successful Summer That Saw Three Times The Normal Traffic
The market helps provide affordable and healthy food access to residents in an area with few grocery stores.
Wicker Park Farmers Market Feud: After Longtime Vendor Booted For Mask Violations, Supporters Slam Market Organizers
For the first time in 20 years, Nichols Farm did not operate a booth Sunday. Market organizers said the farm wouldn't comply with coronavirus rules, but the farm's owner alleges a personal vendetta.
Some Chicago Farmers Markets Cautiously Reopen Bring Fresh Food To South, West Sides
Chicago City Markets are opening to "increase neighborhood access to fresh and healthy food," according to the city's website.