Chicago City Council
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Rogers Park Apartment Building Getting 16 More Units After City Council Approval
The addition would bring 16 relatively affordable units near the Morse Red Line station and help modernize the four-story building.
Wicker Park Condo Building On Western Avenue Approved By City Council
Neighborhood leaders supported a 38-condo plan for 1317-1335 N. Western Ave., but some residents said they worried the project will bring more traffic to the area.
‘Backroom Deal’ Ward Maps Help Politicians And Harm Communities, Neighbors Say — But Will Lightfoot Deliver Redistricting Reform?
Bizarre ward maps leave residents scrambling to find who represents them. Then-candidate Lori Lightfoot campaigned for an independent citizens commission to redraw maps — but now won't commit to one.
City Council Approves 14-Unit Apartment Building Near Division Blue Line Stop
Some neighbors have asked leaders to slow the approval of transit-oriented developments, but the Eckhart Park Community Council approved this apartment project.