- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Pat Dowell Says She ‘Cannot Support’ Hard Rock Casino Proposal Near Soldier Field
Her position leaves just one casino proposal — Rhode Island-based Bally’s plan to build a resort in River West — whose local alderman has not come out against a gambling site in their own ward.
Lightfoot’s Hand-Picked Casino Review Group Gets Council Backing, Though Critics Blast ‘Undemocratic’ Process
The committee will oversee all facets of the Chicago casino proposal and is led by mayoral allies.
Sports Betting Proposal Stalls As Alderpeople Decry The ‘Peanuts’ The City Would Receive In Taxes
The sports betting ordinance was amended to include a 2 percent tax on gambling revenue, but several alderpeople said it's not enough.
Here’s What Chicago’s Casino Could Look Like
The five casinos are proposed at the Tribune Publishing site, the old Michael Reese site, near McCormick Place, near Solider Field and at The 78 megadevelopment.
Billionaire Casino Magnate Says Allowing Betting At Wrigley, United Center Would Hurt City’s New Casino Before It’s Built
Allowing betting at the United Center and Wrigley Field would eat into the city's potential tax windfall from casino gambling, potential casino operator Neil Bluhm said.