- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Chicago Brauhaus Is Back: Iconic German Bar Will Reopen Next Week Inside Lincoln Square’s DANK Haus
The Brauhaus was a cornerstone of Lincoln Square for 52 years when it closed in 2017. The bar has been recreated inside the DANK Haus, 4740 N. Western Ave., and opens Sept. 17.
Salvaged Chicago Brauhaus To Reopen Inside DANK Haus Next Month
“We are beyond thrilled that so many people are as passionate about the preservation of the Chicago Brauhaus as we have been,” said DANK’s executive director.
Chicago Brauhaus Could Return As Part Of DANK Haus If It Meets $50,000 Fundraising Goal
Brauhaus fans would be able to enjoy beer, pretzels and more at its iconic red bar if the fundraiser succeeds.
Shuttered Chicago Brauhaus To Become Medical Office In Heart Of Lincoln Square
The new Northwestern office will “stick out” and not be appropriate for the area, said Ald. Matt Martin (47th).
Shuttered Chicago Brauhaus Could Become A Medical Office
Northwestern is looking to take over the iconic Lincoln Square building — and neighbors are less than thrilled.