- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Blackhawks Planning $65 Million Expansion Of Fifth Third Arena On Near West Side
The development is benefitting the Sankofa Wellness Village, which will get $6.3 million as part of a land sale so the team can expand Fifth Third Arena.
Neighbors Can Hear About Near West Side Developments At Tuesday Meeting
Organizers will talk about plans for a new restaurant, the Blackhawks possibly expanding their role in the area and a proposed music venue.
Joe Freshgoods Opens Store At West Side School Where Students Get Shoes And More For Good Deeds
Students can get Blackhawks gear, Converse shoes, tablets and more by getting good grades and doing community service work at the store inside Michele Clark High School.
Sportsbook Ordinance Set For Discussion As Teams Jockey For Early Gambling Revenue
The proposal would allow fans to place bets at Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, Soldier Field, the United Center and Wintrust Arena.
POC-Owned Small Businesses On West Side Can Apply For $5,000 Pandemic Assistance Grants
The grants are offered by the Chicago Blackhawks Foundation and United Airlines to support West Side businesses.
You Can Watch The Chicago Blackhawks Return Next Week At The Lincoln Yards Drive-In Theater
The drive-in will broadcast the Hawks' best-of-five opening series against the Edmonton Oilers beginning with Game 2, which is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. Monday.