- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
South Chicago Street Will Be Transformed In August With Art, An Outdoor Market And More
The installation on the 8900 block of Commercial Avenue — the neighborhood's main business corridor — is part of a city program to boost businesses hit hard by the pandemic.
Chicago Children’s Choir Kicks Off Summer Of Music, Arts And Outdoor Dining In Austin
The kids' performance is part of a summer-long effort to use public art and performances to spur local tourism and boost businesses.
Belmont Cragin Area Will Get A Public Plaza To Support Street Vendors, Host Outdoor Events Under City Program
"This plaza really exemplifies the spirit of the people of the neighborhood who have struggled throughout this pandemic but have come out on top and better," one leader said.
Outdoor Dining And Artist-Designed Planters Will Help Make Austin A Hub For Art And Culture This Summer
The improvements to Madison Street and Chicago Avenue are part of city push to boost tourism and help small businesses recover from the pandemic.
Outdoor Dining And Events Popping Up In Woodlawn, South Shore And South Chicago Under New City Program
In Woodlawn, local businesses will set up shop outdoors. In South Shore, events will include live music, fitness programs, paint parties and movie screenings.