- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
At NA Day, Sober Chicagoans Can Try Non-Alcoholic Drinks From More Than 20 Companies
Chicago AF, a community of sober adults, is hosting NA Day where you can sample a variety of non-alcoholic beers, wines and spirits for $25.
Chicago’s First No-Booze Cruise Sells Out, Showing Big Demand For Sober Events
The attendees plan to enjoy non-alcoholic drinks as they float beneath the Air and Water Show. “I just think it’s important for people to know that sober people are doing really fun things."