- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Insight Hospital And Medical Center, The Former Mercy Hospital, Receiving Ambulances At Its ER Again
The move will relieve some of the burden taken on by the University of Chicago Medical Center while Insight was unable to accept ambulances, a Fire Department spokesman said.
New Mercy Hospital Owners Face ‘Deplorable’ Conditions And Mounting Debt. Can They Revive A Bronzeville Institution?
Insight Chicago's deal to buy Mercy Hospital was finalized last month. Now, the new owners are working to rejuvenate a 169-year-old hospital that nearly closed.