Chatham Ridge Shopping Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Marshalls Reopens In Chatham Ridge Months After Coronavirus, Looting Kept It Closed
The retailer, the last to reopen in the Chatham Ridge Shopping Center, is back with special store hours.
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Has Closed, But Readers Told Us Their Favorite Memories
For decades, Harold's Chicken #55 was the place to hit after a last-minute kickback or a late night at The Rink.
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Street Closes Permanently
The popular location closed after 27 years, but fans of Harold's Chicken #55 can still get their fix down the street.