Center Home For Hispanic Elderly
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Devastating Coronavirus Outbreak, Humboldt Park Nursing Home Slowly Recovering: ‘Testing Helps A Lot’
Thirty residents and one staff member have died from COVID-19 infections at Center Home for Hispanic Elderly. But testing is increasing and spread of the disease is slowing, administrators say.
All Residents, Staff At Humboldt Park Nursing Home Being Tested For Coronavirus After Block Club Report
The Humboldt Park nursing home had recorded the most deaths from coronavirus infection of any nursing home in the city as of May 15.
In Humboldt Park Nursing Home, 26 Residents With Coronavirus Have Died: ‘Like Going To A Funeral Every Day’
One nurse at the facility has died from COVID-19 and another 28 nurses and workers have been infected.
Center Home For Hispanic Elderly In Humboldt Park Hit Hard By Coronavirus: 6 Deaths, 38 Cases
"We are deeply saddened by the deaths of six of our residents and offer our sincerest condolences to their family," the center said in a written statement.