- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Voices Of The Uncounted And Undercounted Immigrants On The Census
Latino immigrants in three South Side neighborhoods — Back of the Yards, Pilsen and South Chicago — share their fears and hopes as the 2020 Census count comes to an end.
Little Village: Fill Out Your Census Form Before It’s Too Late, Community Groups Urge As Neighborhood Participation Lags
About 41.2 percent of households have completed the census across the 22nd Ward, according to the most recent data.
In Under-Resourced North Lawndale, Less Than One-Third Of Neighbors Have Completed The Census
Every uncounted resident will cost the state up to $1,800 in federal funds per year, officials said.
Learn More About The 2020 Census At Upcoming Community Forum In Humboldt Park
The forum is set for 6-8 p.m. Feb. 26 at the Humboldt Park Field House, 1440 N. Humboldt Drive.
Chicago Lost Another 10,000 Residents Last Year, According To New Census Data
The city's population has been declining since 2014, when it was home to an estimated 2,728,524 people.