- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black-Owned Bronzeville Winery Will Open This Month With Afro-Chic Bohemian Vibes And Comfort Food
Silver Room owner Eric Williams teamed up with Cecilia Cuff on the wine bar and restaurant at 4400 Grove.
Bronzeville Winery To Build Community With Locally-Sourced Food, Hospitality Incubator: ‘As We Grow, The Neighborhood Around Us Grows’
With homegrown comfort food and a wine list curated by one of the few female Black sommeliers, Bronzeville Winery will offer an "unparalleled experience," owners said.