- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Carrie Austin And Her Chief Of Staff Indicted, Accused Of Conspiring To Take Bribes From Contractors
Austin is the third active alderman facing federal criminal charges. Alds. Patrick Daley Thompson and Ed Burke face charges in separate cases.
A List Of Chicago Aldermen Indicted, Raided Or Implicated By The Feds, Criminally Charged Or Convicted Since 2019
Chicago is routinely named the most corrupt city in the United States. We've had 30 aldermen convicted of corruption since 1973.
Women’s Shelter, Addiction Recovery Center Leaving Woodlawn To Relocate To Pullman
After three decades in Woodlawn, the Southside Center of Hope is temporarily moving to the West Side as it plans to build a shelter in the 34th Ward.
Feds Raid Ald. Carrie Austin’s Far South Side Ward Office
An FBI spokeswoman told Block Club Chicago agents had "conducted court-authorized law enforcement activities" in the area.