- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
National Museum Of Mexican Art Gets Record $8 Million Donation From Billionaire MacKenzie Scott
UIC also got a $40 million donation from Scott for first-generation and low-income students.
National Museum Of Mexican Art Set To Welcome Guests Again July 1
The museum closed in March 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, but now it's reopening with safety protocols.
National Museum of Mexican Art Lands $3.5 Million Grant To Survive Coronavirus
The museum was forced to close to the public because of the pandemic. The grant is the largest the Pilsen museum has ever received, leaders said.