- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Used 60% Of Discretionary COVID-19 Funding From Feds On Police: ‘It’s Immoral,’ Critics Say
The city received $480 million in discretionary spending from the feds under the CARES Act. Of that money, $281.5 million went to the Chicago Police Department.
Ogden Commons Will Bring Affordable Housing, Accessible Health Care To West Side Thanks To Federal Funding
The grant will be used to develop a surgical and ambulatory center in one of the areas hit hardest by COVID-19.
Illinois Unemployment Filers Will Soon Have Relief, Gov Says, But Gig Workers Won’t See Money For A Month
Gov. JB Pritzker said people filing for unemployment should have an easier time moving forward due to upgrades with the state's filing system.