- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cantón Regio In Pilsen Ordered To Close For Operating Without A License
The restaurant was also cited for violating the indoor dining ban twice. "We take full responsibility. ... Only those who run a business know how tough it is to see their employees without a job," owner Danny Gutierrez Jr. said.
Pilsen Restaurant Owner Accused Of Punching Another Cantón Regio Employee: ‘I’m Not Proud’
Last year, Daniel Gutierrez Jr. faced similar allegations from another employee but claimed he was acting in self-defense. This time, he said he was provoked.