- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Friends, Family Of Slain Youth Activist Caleb Reed Look For Permanent Home For A Mural In His Honor
The 17-year-old was part of the citywide movement to get police out of public schools. “Now we want to keep his legacy going," his friend said.
Slain Teen Activist Caleb Reed Was Mistakenly Shot By Friend Aiming At Car, Prosecutors Say
Reed, a youth organizer who was active in the movement to remove police from Chicago Public Schools, was fatally shot July 31. Genove Martin, 18, has been charged with first-degree murder.
Loved Ones Honor Slain Teen Activist Caleb Reed: ‘I’m Going To Keep Pushing His Legacy No Matter What’
Caleb Reed, 17, was shot to death July 31 in West Ridge. He was a vocal activist prominent in the ongoing debate to remove police officers from schools.
Teen Activist Fatally Shot Friday Afternoon In West Ridge
Caleb Reed was a senior at Mather High School and part of the city's youth led movement to remove armed police from Chicago Public Schools.